Sheryl accompanied Wayne, her bridge partner, to the doctor’s office.
After his checkup, the doctor called Sheryl into his office alone and says:
Wayne is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don’t follow my instructions carefully, he will surely die:
– Never point out any mistake he makes.
– Be pleasant at all times.
– Don’t burden him with conventions and bidding systems.
– Always give him a hug when he feels down.
– And never discuss the hands.
If you can do this for the next few months, I think Wayne will regain his health completely.”
On the way home, Wayne asked Sheryl, “What did the doctor say?”
“He said you’re going to die,” she replied